By signing up to be a Molo9™ Content Creator you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
Molo9™ reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Content Creator Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions. Continued use of the Content Creator Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Content Creator Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the Content Creator Program at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Content Creator Program.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Molo9™ cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Content Creator Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Program, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Where to promote your link
- As of June 7, 2021, you may NOT purchase ads to drive buyers to your Molo9™ publications using your affiliate links.
- You may use your Molo9™ affiliate link to promote your Molo9™ publications through the use of video reviews & tutorials, blog posts & courses, e-books, social media posts & marketing emails. If this changes, we will send you a written notice via email.
- Use the language and assets provided here.
- Capitalize the “M” in “Molo9™”. You’d be surprised at how many times that doesn’t happen. Sigh.
- Use the ™ after the name Molo9™.
- Reference our brand guide here.
- Remember that we are a high-end brand.
- Use false or misleading statements on the benefits of using Molo9™ (e.g. “Make millions by tomorrow with Molo9™”)
- Modify or adjust the Molo9™ word mark or logo in any sort of marketing material you might create, including the creation of any visual badges or dual-logo lockups.
Additional branding guidelines you are to use when linking to your publication on Molo9™ can be found here.
You may use your own creatives when developing organic content to promote your publication, but be prepared to share those creatives with the Molo9™ team when asked to do so.
If you are unsure if a creative asset will meet our brand guidelines send a copy of the creative asset to StrategicPartners@Molo9.group for verification prior to using the creative asset.
Policies that don’t fit into the other buckets
- Survey Participation: We would encourage you to participate in any Content Creator-specific NPS surveys, industry surveys, marketing surveys, etc.
- Sharing Placements: When requested, you’ll share the places you’ve posted links to your publications. This includes, but is not limited to, links, screenshots, and email sends. Failure to share all of the places and ways in which you are promoting your Molo9™ publication can result in your termination from the content creator program. For this reason, we suggest keeping a record of these in a Google Sheet, which makes it easy to share with our team.
What to call yourself
As we have multiple ways to partner with Molo9™ and several ways to reference those relationships, here are some guidelines around what you can and cannot call yourself within the content creator program. This includes mentions in press releases, references in videos, listings on your website, or in any other marketing material you may be using.
Do say you are a(n):
- “Molo9™ Contributor”
- “Molo9™ Guest Author”
- “Molo9™ Content Contributor”
- “Author of the [insert approved publication title] featured on Molo9™”
Do NOT refer to yourself as a(n):
- “Strategic Partner”
- “Molo9™ employee”
- “Molo9™ subcontractor”
- “Molo9™ consultant”
- “Molo9™ representative”
You may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, claim that you develop our products, say you are part of Molo9™ or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity or other cause).
Attribution & Limitations
You are permitted to place links, banners, and other Molo9™ centric graphics on your site, in your emails, on social media or in other communications.
For a Molo9™ Publication to be eligible to earn a commission, our data infrastructure must register user engagement with the publication.
Our automated system cannot track and compensate you for engagement that is not completed on Molo9.com. To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and commission accrual, our system provides us with user engagement on specific publications in order to algorithmically determine appropriate payouts at the end of each month.
We will only pay commissions on publications for which engagement is automatically tracked and reported by our systems. We will not pay commissions if someone says they engaged with a publication if it was not tracked by our system. We can only pay commissions on publications automatically tracked by our systems.
We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, overly aggressive or questionable sales or marketing methods.
Payments only begin once you’ve earned more than $25 in commissions. If your content creator account never crosses the $25 threshold, your commissions will not be realized or paid. We are only responsible for paying accounts that have crossed the $25 threshold.
You will receive a commission based on the engagement with your approved content. Once your account accumulates $25 in credit, we will schedule your next payout. Payouts are initiated on the 15th of each month.
You are not credited for publications that do not meet the community engagement KPIs.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
You will be solely responsible for maintaining the accuracy of your publications. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
– The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness your publication
– Ensuring that materials included in your publication do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
– Ensuring that materials included in your publication are not libelous or otherwise illegal
Compliance with Laws
As a condition to your participation in this Content Creator Program, you agree that while you are a Content Creator Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Content Creator Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Content Creator Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
Term of the Agreement and Program
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your first Content Creator Submission and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to https://www.molo9.com, and all of our trademarks, trade dress, and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Content Creator Program. Molo9™ reserves the right to end the Content Creator Program at any time. Upon program termination, Molo9™ will pay any outstanding earnings accrued above $25.
Molo9™, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your content creator account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Content Creator Program, or any other Molo9™ service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Content Creator Program will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Content Creator Account or your access to your Content Creator Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Content Creator Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, overly aggressive or questionable sales or marketing methods. Molo9™ reserves the right to refuse program participation to anyone for any reason at any time.
Relationship of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Content Creator Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Content Creator Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Content Creator Program or any products sold through Molo9.com (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the Molo9™ will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement (including any actual or alleged breach hereof), any transactions or activities under this Agreement or your relationship with us or any of our affiliates shall be submitted to confidential arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court (and you consent to non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts) or any other court of competent jurisdiction. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of The United States, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
The failure of Molo9™ to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Molo9™ and govern your use of the affiliate program, superseding any prior agreements between you and Molo9™ (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of these Terms and Conditions).