Did you know that your brain is equipped with a type of neuron that causes you to unwittingly copy the: actions, attire, body language and choices of those around you?
This neuron helps us to quickly adapt to & blend with a new sub-culture. But if you are not careful, this neuron can drag you very far away from your dreams too.
Mirror neurons cause us humans to:
- Think like the authors of the last six books we read
- Dress like the actors from the last six tv shows & movies we watched
- Mirror the emotions conveyed in the last six songs we listened to
- Have a salary that is an average of our five closest friends.
So what do you think would happen if the next six books you read were:
- The 21 Success Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires.
- $100M Offers: How To Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No
- Ready, Fire, Aim: Zero to $100 Million in No Time Flat
- The Billion Dollar Secret: 20 Principles of Billionaire Wealth and Success
- What It Takes: Lessons in the Pursuit of Excellence (written by a billionaire)
Read them & let me know where you land by the end of the list.
Have a magical day ✨,
PS: Share the magic, forward this to a friend.
PPS: If you don’t already get these sent right to your inbox, drop in your email below