Click the box below to add your brand fascination score
|wdt_ID||User ID||Our brand fascination score is|
When a brand is fascinating, people will make greater efforts to find it, have higher engagement with it, and they will stay more loyal…
– Sally Hogshead
We use your brand fascination score to identify which simple buyer psychology tricks will work best for you.
Choose one to proceed:
- Alert = attentive, detail oriented, organized, precise, methodical, “always be prepared”. Think of: BBC, Google, Thermo Fisher Scientific & FedEx.
- Innovation = entrepreneurial, provocatively cutting-edge, visionary, disruptive & shocking. Think of: Apple, Abode, Virgin, Tesla & Pixar.
- Mystique = magical, complex, mysterious, private, curious, mystical, the secret society. Think of: Disney, Lord of the Rings (trilogy), The Masons & other secret societies.
- Passion = sensual, expressive, empathetic, soothing, sexy, loving, belonging. Think of: CoCo Chanel, Alfa Romeo, Sephora, Victoria’s Secret & Lelo.
- Power = confident, heroic, brave, dignified, assertive, decisive, “follow me”. Think of: 007, Nike, Dyson, Molo9™ & Men’s Fitness Magazine.
- Prestige = luxurious, elite, prosperous, aspirational, distinguished, polished, “leaving a legacy”, “the gold standard”. Think of: Rolls Royce, Harvard University, University of Oxford, Hermès, Versace, Rolex, Mercedes-Benz, Cartier & Breitling
- Trust = stable, reliable, dependable, protective, organic, reassuring, caring. Think of: Aveeno, Dove, Target, Chevy, Unicef, Toms, Dodge & Ford.
**Please note that this Brand Fascination test linked to in the blue button above is provided by a 3rd party and in no way affiliated with Molo9™ Incorporated.