The Molo9™ Innovation Award is given to a founder who has created a new innovation that can drive society forward in a positive direction.
Name: Eleanor Manley, MSc
Company: Metta Space
As the co-founder and CTO of Metta Space, Eleanor Manley uses her skills as a data scientist to fight against workplace sexual harassment and create positive social impact within the UNSDGs 5 (gender equality) & 8 (better workplaces).
Eleanor is passionate about encouraging more women into the tech field through her mentoring of young and underserved women in the LMF network and ELEVATE program.
What does Metta Space do?
Metta Space is a B2B startup helping companies eradicate sexual harassment through three main technologies: an employee anonymous reporting application for workplace misconduct and specialized in sexual harassment; a case management system for HR departments to receive the complaints; and a deep tech NLP plugin to detect sexual harassment in real-time in workplace communications.
What is the Eleanor Manley’s proudest achievement?
As of today, setting up Metta Space and the on-going development of the NLP algorithm with the goal of detecting sexual harassment in real-time.
Below is a selection of the credentials, academic achievements, and additional awards held by Eleanor Manley & the Metta Space team:
- Metta Space recognized as Finalists for Women in Business IE Venture Day (2020)
- Metta Space recognized as Finalists Startup Wise Guys Pre-Accelerator Pitch Day (2020)
- Metta Space recognized as Runner-ups to IE Venture Lab (2020)
- Honors in M of Sc. in Big Data and Business Analytics (2020)
- Honors in B of A in International Relations (2019).
Learn more about Metta Space here.