Every Wednesday at 11 am EST (NYC time) we cover a cheat sheet of the week via YouTube Live. If you have questions about this topic, you can ask them during this live session or bring them to the Private Group sessions that are scheduled for Thursdays at 10 am EST (NYC time).
Subscribe to our channel on YouTube here to be notified before the start of our next live workshop.
How do the live workshops work?
- Every Wednesday at 11 am EST (NYC time) we cover a cheat sheet of the week via YouTube Live.
- If you have questions about the cheat sheet being discussed, you can ask them in the comments box during this live session or bring them to the private group sessions that are scheduled for Thursdays at 10 am EST (NYC time).
- After the session, the video is embedded into the Molo9™ repository & emailed to our list.
- Bullying & hate speech of any kind will not be tolerated. This type of behavior will result in your your account being black-listed from asking questions, and it may also result in your expulsion from the Molo9™ Facebook & Telegram groups.
How do private group sessions work?
- Private group sessions take place via Google Meet.
- Molo9™ members can purchase access to these sessions here.
- The sessions are recorded for attendees to review later, so Fight Club rules apply (what is said at Molo9™ Club stays at Molo9™ Club).
- At the end of the session, the video is only sent to those who attended and participated in the session.